- Dhaka Tribune welcomes comments and debate under our articles and facebook page.
- We reserve the right to moderate and remove comments.
- Commenters may be blocked if they persistently breach these guidelines which are intended to protect our comments section from:
- Content that may put us in legal jeopardy, eg; for potential defamation, libel or breach of copyright.
- Persistent personal attacks on authors, other users or any individual.
- Posts that are obviously commercial, trolling or otherwise spam-like.
- Threatening behaviour or overly abusive language/hate speech.