Middle-men may take advantage of online vaccine registration, private distribution could deny access...
He was on life support at Ad-din Hospital since Tuesday
Prioritizing policy in the backdrop of Covid-19
From April 29, DGHS had permitted three hospitals – Evercare, Square and United – to collect...
Three others quarantined at hospital and their homes
PCJSS organized a press briefing on occasion of the 22nd anniversary of signing the Chittagong Hill Tracts...
This is the last part of a two-part series on them mental health of the Roghingya refugees
Mia Seppo termed Bangladesh as very prone to disaster due to its geographical position
On occasion of celebrating International Day of Rural Women, Tevita G Boseiwaqa Taginavulau, the director...
Patients nearly doubled this year in comparison to the total from last 19 years
Admirers bid tearful goodbyes
'Pedestrians should not only be fined but also be detained to show how serious the matter actually...
Ex-dictator Ershad was 89 at the time of his death
Bangladesh eyes greater recommendation for global support in climate change adaptation
Between April to June, child rapes went up by 102% from the previous quarter
Five people have been rescued following the incident
Urban poor ratio increased significantly since 2000
According to the new budget, imposition of 1.25% VAT on the existing 0.75%, totals to 2%, while the supplementary...
Migration experts claim budget shows expatriates not a priority for government
Bus operators claimed that the buses had mostly been sticking to their schedule in the last few days...
The party is on its way to reformation, several senior leaders said at a program on Monday
Copyright Ⓒ 2012-2019. 2A Media Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
8/C, FR Tower, Panthapath, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Kazi Anis Ahmed, Publisher