Two people died from electrocution in two separate incidents in Faridpur and Teknaf on Tuesday.
45-year-old day labourer Khokon Mollah from Hogladangi Sadardi village in Faridpur, lost his life after being trapped in an electric net in the poultry farm where he was employed.
Khokon was the son of Azhar Mollah from Roghurdiya village of Nagarkand upazila of the same district.
In a separate incident, 14-year-old madrasa student Jahid Hossain from South Alikhali area of Hilla union in Teknaf upazila died after stepping in a puddle where a live wire had fallen.
Jahid Hossain was the son of Lalu Miah from the same area.