• Wednesday, Aug 10, 2022
  • Last Update : 04:24 pm

Fire burns 4 family members in Chittagong gas cylinder blast

  • Published at 05:09 pm May 10th, 2021
the Fire Bigstock
Bigstock

They are now out of danger, says the doctor

Four members of a family were burnt  in a gas cylinder explosion  at a house in Anwara Upazila of Chittagong on Sunday night.

The victims are Md Farhad, 19, Md Abdur Rahman, 62, Md Arif Ali, 42 and Lilu Akhter, 27.

They are currently undergoing treatment at the burn unit of Chittagong Medical College and Hospital.

According to family sources, the blast took place when the victims tried to open the plastic cap of the cylinder by melting it with fire.

ASI Shilbrot Barua of CMCH police check post confirmed the matter.

The doctors said that they are currently out of danger, he added.