• Friday, May 20, 2022
  • Last Update : 04:24 pm
Bangladesh willing to send more skilled...

Bangladesh willing to send more skilled...

Bangladesh

Wed, Nov 20 2019

Bangladesh also sought Japan's support for early repatriation of the Myanmar nationals

WB report: Quality education key to...

WB report: Quality education key to...

Business

Wed, Feb 27 2019

As per the report findings, in Bangladesh, children can expect to get around 11 years of schooling, but...

Almost 90% of Bangladesh’s workers are...

Almost 90% of Bangladesh’s workers are...

Business

Mon, Jul 24 2017

The report said Bangladesh only had 10.4% trained labourers in 2013 while the rest 89.6% workers were...